Rental Application Qualifying Standards and Procedures
This agreement made this date by and between Painted Lady Properties, property manager for the Owner, hereinafter “Manager” and the below signed, hereafter “Applicant”. The Applicant shall pay to the Manager non-refundable fee upon the execution of this agreement in the amount listed on application to cover the administrative costs, expenses, and time of the manager to verify information submitted by the Applicant. Applicant authorizes the manager, it’s employees, agents, or representatives to make any and all inquiries necessary to verify the information provided herein, including but not limited to direct contact with Applicant’s employer, landlords, credit, neighbors, police, government agencies and any and all other sources of information which the Manager may deem necessary and appropriate within it’s sole discretion. The Applicant represents to the Manager that the application has been completed in full and all the information provided for herein is true, accurate and complete to the best of the Applicant’s knowledge and further, agrees that if any such information is not as represented, or if the application is incomplete the Applicant may, at the Manager's sole discretion, be disqualified. The Applicant provides the information contained on this form. Manager is not liable to the Applicant, his heirs, executors, administrators, or assigns for any damages of any kind, actual or consequential by reason of the verification by the Landlord of the information provided by the Applicant, and Applicant hereby releases the Manager, it’s agent(s), employees and representatives from any and all actions, causes of action of any kind or nature that may arise by virtue of the execution or implementation of the agreement provided herein. This property requires a Security Deposit equivalent to one month’s rent plus $100.00 that must by paid in full before any rental agreement is made. Animal deposit(s) are in addition to security deposit and non-refundable. Applicant, once approved, must obtain renter’s insurance and Manager will contact the Applicant by the phone numbers listed on this application. Applicant has 24 hours from time of approval to fulfill rental agreement by producing all monies required and signing all rental agreement papers. If Applicant fails to perform within 24 hours of Manager’s approval, Applicant may be disqualified and Manager may rent this home to the next qualified Applicant.
Our required standards for qualifying to rent a home are simple and fair. They are:
- All homes are offered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability or familial status.
- Each adult occupant must submit an application.
- Your gross monthly income must equal approximately three times or more the monthly rent
- A favorable credit history.
- Be employed and be able to furnish acceptable proof of the required income.
- Good references, housekeeping, and property maintenance from your previous Landlords.
- Limit the number occupants to 2 per bedroom.
- Compensating Factors can include additional requirements such as a qualified co-signer, double deposit, high risk fee, or rent paid in advance for applicants who fall short of above criteria.